Saturday, August 23, 2008

g update

Posted Jun 8, 2008 11:15am
What a beautiful morning!! Gavin is doing very well this morning. In fact, we'll be moving to a regular room within the hour. Yeah! I was talking with Gavin this morning and asked him for a smile and he squinted his eyes shut and gave the biggest cheesiest grin. It's the face his brother makes for pictures and the first time I've ever see it from Gavin. It caught me so off guard that I just laughed out loud. Well, as you may guess, I think it may be his new favorite expression. Of course when the doctor came in he became stone faced.
I know he's feeling better because he started flirting with the nurse this morning. Batting his eyes, flashing his dimple and finishing off with his new cheesy grin and that naughty lttle giggle he has. He's still anoyed with the cast (it goes from his chest to right ankle and left knee), but he's a showing signs of tolerating it for the next two months. Ugh. Gavin is still really medicated and not eating, but we're hopeful thi will change today.
Thank you again for your prayers and support as we continue to get Gavin healthy enough to go home.God is good,Gavin's Mama
jQuery(document).ready(function(){

})

No comments:


Look Mama, Gavin's an Easter Egg!