Posted Jun 7, 2008 9:31pm
Gavin is still in the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care)but is doing so much better tonight. He 's still lying as still as possible and sleeping a ton, but we've seen two half smiles from him. What we like to call 'his Elvis lip'. ;) And tonight, while I was kissing his little cheeky he looked at me and gave me one of his famous giant toothy grins, complete with twinkly eyes and dimple. Words cannot express the joy of seeing his smile again. Of course, he went right back to sleep after that.
Gavin's face is always so round and cherub-like with his great big smile, but for the last two days his face has been just long and sad. He doesn't even look like himself. He is still heavily medicated and refuses to eat or drink, but we are hopeful this will change tomorrow.
We had dinner with the boys in the Hospital Cafeteria. Yep, only the best for my family. ;) And then Brad took them home for the night.It's just me and my roomie, Gavin, tonight. And he doesn't care if I snore. I mean, I hope he doesn't snore.
Sweet dreams to all and thank you for your prayers and kind emials.With Faith,G's Mama
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
})
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look Mama, Gavin's an Easter Egg!
No comments:
Post a Comment